Balanced Budget Amendment 2018 9 Articles
- Were pension funds funded by some other method than actuarially before?
- Why did INPRS make a statement about the budget amendment?
- Is there a current legislation that specifies the level of pension funding that the state must allocate in each plan? If so, what is the funding level?
- If this amendment passes, does it affect the State’s ability to budget money toward pensions fund payouts?
- What is INPRS’s stance on the balanced budget amendment?
- What does “pay-as-you-go” mean?
- What does “actuarially funded” mean?
- I’ve heard that the amendment will take money away from firefighters, teachers and police officers. Is that true?
- How may the proposed balanced budget amendment impact my pension?