Tax Basis Recovery FAQs 8 Articles
- Will I be taxed twice if I choose to take a lump sum distribution of my INPRS account at retirement?
- How are my taxes affected if my voluntary DC contributions are all post-tax?
- What IRS requirement states that a portion of my non-taxable benefit must be recovered over the life of my pension?
- How will it affect my taxes if I combine my annuity savings account with my pension at retirement and a portion is supposed to be non-taxable?
- How does a post-retirement rollover to an IRA or qualified plan at retirement affect my taxes?
- How does a lump sum payment at retirement affect my taxes?
- What is tax basis?
- How do I make voluntary post-tax contributions to my Defined Contribution account?