- Effective immediately, INPRS will begin providing all group workshops and most individual counseling appointments via webinar and telephone.
- These online workshops and phone appointments will offer the same information from the same INPRS's team of expert Retirement Services Consultants. You can register for these services here.
- If you have signed up for a workshop, please check your email for communication from INPRS related to your session. Your workshop time may change due to scheduling in the Eastern Time Zone. You will receive an email with information on how to log in to our webinar service and a link to connect to the webinar.
- If you have scheduled a one-on-one appointment, your INPRS retirement consultant will call you at that designated time. Please have the information requested to conduct your meeting effectively.
- All communication regarding workshops and one-on-one appointments will be sent through email unless you do not have a valid email address on file. You will be contacted by phone or postal mail if there is sufficient time before your workshop or one-on-one appointment.
INPRS remains committed to providing you the full service you need to learn about and apply for the retirement benefits you've earned through years of public service.
If you have questions, please contact (844) GO-INPRS. During this challenging time, providing exceptional service to you while keeping you and our staff safe is our number one priority.