Please use your user name and password for MyINPRSretirement.org to set up the account in Quicken. Please note that due to a limit as to the number of characters accepted by Quicken for the login, your user name should not be longer than 24 characters.
- At the startup screen click on Investing, then Investing Accounts, then Add Accounts
- At the prompts, select 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans from the list, then Voya Institutional Plan services.
- Enter a name for the account.
- Choose the setup method (Online is recommended).
- When asked for a login ID, please enter the user name you created for the plan website at MyINPRSretirement.org, followed by “@Indiana”. For example "User1234@Indiana," or "myEmail@domain.com@indiana."
- When asked for a PIN, enter the password you use to log into the website at MyINPRSretirement.org.
From there, follow the prompts to download the plan(s).