Your records are protected by law (read article here). The law outlines INPRS confidentiality rules and allows us, at our discretion, to provide member information to:
- members of the Indiana General Assembly,
- state agencies,
- quasi-governmental agencies,
- any person with the member's written permission, including a Power of Attorney,
- an active member's employer,
- a deceased member's personal representative with Letters Testamentary or a beneficiary, according to a small estate affidavit,
- to follow state or federal law, a subpoena, legal discovery under the Indiana trial rules or Orders and Procedures Act or other court order.